Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MEO Stretching Ring

Here is a pic of the MEO large fuck hole Anal Stretching Ring I got from Patrick.

I have it on under my new Polymorphe pants in the picture...I am anxiously awaiting putting this on with the new E7 Fisting catsuit with fuckhole, if it looks like I'm dreaming it will, the ring will form a perfect seal with the suit trim around the fuckhole, making my ass look good and stretched, ready for action.

This thing is big! Patrick offered it to me because he figured it would be too big for him. I've been able to get it in a few times; the stretching is so stimulating and intense - too much so - I can't keep it in for very long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This fuckhole stretcher is truly awesome. What size, of the four available, did you get from Patrick? The largest of the four? I like the rubber plug option they show to temporarily plug the outer end of the device when worn. To keep the freshly deposited cum gift from seeping out? Or...? Can u post some more pics of the stretcher and u modeling it? Do u still post hot vids of u rubbered up? Pray tell us where you do this these days. :-P gearcollecter

Unknown said...

I got the large. It's very big, but good for training. I can't even imagine what the extra large feels like. The idea of being rubbered up with the stretcher in and plugged up with a deposit inside is truly amazing. I will get more pics done someday, hopefully. Just posted a new (old) vid on Xtube today, I haven't done any video in quite sometime. My video camera kinda broke so I haven't been using it much lately. I need a new computer AND a new camera; maybe if I stop travelling so much I'll be able to get caught up with that stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

The stretcher is a great idea. How long did it take you to get to the stage where it went inside you. I have XL meo stretching ring and am struggling to get the widest point past the sphinicar. Feeling is awsom so far and I cant wait to get it in and wear it for a few days.

Unknown said...

I have been trained for a few years now, so the Large went in with not too much work. I get so horny when it's in; it usually doesn't last too long before I blow a load. I need a good top to restrain me so that I can't do anything about it once it is in; the perfect training session! :)