Sunday, June 13, 2010

Toronto Hijinks - Round One

My first week in Toronto for work was an information overload, so it only made sense that I had to head downtown for the weekend to let off some steam! I visited with a lot of friends, made it to the Dress Code Night at the Eagle on Saturday night, met up with more people on Church Street afterwards who we talked with until 4am, and spent Saturday night and Sunday at TORubber's place. He offered to put the Mr. S Puffy Hood on me, bind me up and give me a body shave--something I had never let anyone do for me before--then put me in his neck-entry sleepsack for a little rubber bondage and breathplay in the afternoon. Lots of fun. I will let the pics and video do the talking.

3 comments:

Jim said...

That is one crazy HOT video!

TORubber said...

That was one crazy hot afternoon :-D

Unknown said...

Oh yeah ;)