Tuesday, June 1, 2010

IML and Sleep...

We just got home from Chicago around 2am this morning. Bad thunderstorms backed up things at O'Hare all day so we didn't even get off the ground until 10:30pm last night. Considering I might have gotten 10 hours of sleep over the entire weekend, today is definitely going to be a low-key recuperation day.

IML was amazing once again, I will write up a review as soon as I fully wake up...

And this segues nicely to the fact my new STR sleepsack showed up today! It looks great and I can't wait to try it out -- hopefully tonight -- but I am still spinning from the costs for shipping, duty and tax. I was okay to absorb the $150 shipping fee from the UK, but with the delivery this morning discovered that Canada Customs had slapped an additional $100 charge on the sack for duty, GST and their ever-so-fucking-rude 'Handling Fee'. This sack pretty much cost a grand, it had better keep some cute bois bound up for a long time this summer!!!!

No comments: