Saturday, June 5, 2010

Latest

I got a great shout-out from Sparky! Hunky, Sparky, really? He's a great guy and hope to work and play with him in the near future.

Tonight is the Mr. Pumpjack contest at Pumpjack Pub...the final showdown between all the bar title winners over the past six months. I'm not sure if I'm going to dress up for it; I'm still exhausted and have been in rubber for what seemingly feels like weeks. But there are line privileges for geared up guys, so....hmmm....I'll think about it some more. I might just wear civvies and visit with all the friends that I'm going to miss over the next few weeks....

....as I'm off to Toronto for work for three weeks, flying tomorrow afternoon. I'll be posting on occasion...I'm not really sure what to expect work-wise or play-wise; I have lots of friends in Toronto but haven't firmed out any meetings with anyone. I'm actually staying in Markham but planning to spend the weekends in Toronto. I know that there is a Dress Code Night at the Toronto Black Eagle next weekend, so I'm packing a bit of rubber for that. Unfortunately three weeks of clothes for this excruciatingly long foray to the East means less room for everything else. It's going to be a busy three weeks, but I'm already looking forward to getting back to the West Coast and hopefully some hot summer weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look Reid, we ALL know what you love(and showing off in all that tight latex?)well you'll be there.
And why not? you will be the HOTTEST guy there.
Dxx