Friday, October 30, 2009

Rubber Bondage


This is still one of the horniest scenes I've ever gotten myself into. I'd love to revisit this again soon. The rubber balloons I've tried to date are just so, erm, fragile? I'd like to try some of the bigger sized ones like those available through Kink Engineering or something similar and see how they work...

I'm also hoping to get into a Hogsack at MIR to see how I like that. I've been in situations with someone else inside a Hogsack but never been in one myself.

A question for you bondagephiles out there. What is the best rope to use for bondage? Presumably nylon rope is not good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Rubbercanuck,
Indeed a nice picture, and is really awesome to be puit in such an item. I am selling bodycondoms as you know, in ultrasthin an medium thickness latex. Confom model and a fpormfitting one: look at: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6_ojryTcZZw/SiBC2CRQAzI/AAAAAAAAASA/gG82pa8tS_Y/s1600-h/BCS-3.jpg Maybe you like it :-)

2skin / Bob