Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"It's a sex disaster"

I just got back to Vancouver from a trip to the hometown in Manitoba for some family events. I had the fortune of arranging a playdate with a tall Winnipeg drink of water named Tallswimmer. We got together last night at his place. He is busy making lycra clothing in the hopes of starting his new business Frostbite Designs. He has done some shows of his clothing in Montreal and Toronto as well as promoting it in Winnipeg and he plans to do the same in Vancouver, eventually.

After hours of playing in lycra, I got him into one of the full rubber suits I brought with me just for the occasion. He is 6'8" and we managed to squeeze him into one of the suits however he couldn't wear it for too long since it was getting uncomfortable in his shoulders and the top of his head. No matter, we got naked and fucked for hours. I am exhausted today but today satiated. We left the sex room a complete disaster last night into this morning, something he akined to a Sex Disaster. It was a complete blast.

These suits are made of awesome lycra material. I hope Tallswimmer will make me a fullsuit when he gets some new super-thin lycra material in his collection.

Hot times...

Conventiently getting measured for a new suit! ;-D

No comments: