Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cube

Last night was the Vancouver Men in Leather party at Numbers followed by the vaccube demo at Pumpjack. There were quite a few guys out including all the judges for tonight's contest. Stephane Donaldson, Mr. International Rubber 2009 was also there; it was good to see him again.

I managed to finagle my way into the line to try out the Cube. Mitch, Brian and the guys were very accommodating and three managed to get into the Cube before the end of the evening. Hopefully there will be some pics floating around - I had my hands immobilized at the time!

Tonight the Mr. Rubber Vancouver contest starts at the Pumpjack around 10pm. Interviews start at 9, followed by contestant introductions, the minimal wear/question round, and then the fantasy round before the winner is announced. It's going to be a long evening, but there are now four guys running in the contest, so it's going to be an actual contest, and it's going to be fun! Doug, Ian and I got together last night before Numbers to discuss the plan for the fantasy round tonight. I think it's going to end up looking and being very hot. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reid,Of corse you have my best wishes for the evening.I have evry belief in you that you are going to win this contest.In fact having seen you in all your gear I have NO doubt that you will blow them outta the water.(so to speak)
Anyway.....Good Luck !
regards Dcx