Friday, June 19, 2009

Dark photo shoot


TuffRuff and I finally got together last night for a photo shoot. We had discussed doing this before I even came to Vancouver for Rubbout in April, however the scheduling did not coincide until now. He has a professional digital camera so as you can see the pics turned out very well! He has a good eye for angles and lighting. I was pretty happy to get some better pictures done than what I could ever do with my camera. I borrowed Tolliver's play sheets and we quickly got into having a fun slippery time!

It was also TuffRuff's first time in the vac-bed and I hadn't been in the vac-bed myself for over a year (always the Top, never the Bottom...), so it was a good session for both of us.

We're planning on getting together again in early July. As much as I'd like to do a legitimate location shoot (abandoned warehouse?), TuffRuff is leaving the country in the middle of July; chances are that we may not get an opportunity to do this again.

There were some casualties though. The shoulder-zip STR suit finally completely gave; the entire ass blew out of the suit. It is such a big rip I don't think it is repairable but I will make an attempt to at least make it wearable again...or convert it into something else. Despite being sad about the mishap, I can only smile when thinking about all the GREAT times I've had in that suit over the past couple of years. My new neck entry Invincible suit gave away along the seams of the arms on each side, but this is something I've seen happen before and will be easily repairable. Once that's done I will at least have one non-full black catsuit for the time being that I can use until I get another one to replace the STR!!!













2 comments:

Patrick said...

Great shots!

Where are your toe socks??? {grin}

Unknown said...

A friend asked me to do a capture/bondage shoot with bare feet, so there it is! :-D