Thursday, May 1, 2008

True Rubbermen's Needs

Texnnyc and I have been having a lot of conversation recently about the complete rubber coverage possibilities and desires that latex clothing and toys fulfill for a hard-core rubberman. It is a very exciting prospect that consumes my thoughts a lot, and even though I am close to achieving total rubberization, there are still some small details that can be completed to finish the look, the feel, and the psychological satisfaction of being totally rubberized, inside and out.

It is very hard to explain this desire for complete rubber coverage inside and out. It is only something a true rubberman could understand.

First of all, Texnnyc has jumped ahead of me in purchasing double sheathed latex shorts from Blackstyle. One cock sheath, one anal sheath. Whether the ass is plugged or getting violated by a rubber cock or dildo, the rubberization of the tools and holes below is satisfied by this configuration. For me, however, I still find the idea of having the double sheaths in a pair of cycling-type shorts preferable to bikini-type shorts, so I may wait until I hear back from Patrick on the shorts he's getting before I consider where I'm going to buy mine from. I've seen a couple of places that offer the double sheath in a cycling-type short, but they are still molded rubber. It would be great to find someone that could tailor such a configuration with high-quality sheaths.

Then there are the last bastions of exposure -- the mouth and eyes. The condom mask ideas that have been thrown around recently are very intriguing...I think there would be a reality of some breath control thrown into such a configuration if you are being 'fed' something big into the attached condom. Patrick has considered this offering from Latexa Fashion; once again TMRA provides something similar.

I fantasize about being immobilized on a sling, body strapped down with my legs fastened in the air, the zip on my STR suit opened to expose the double sheathed shorts to my 'southern' master, my member at attention and my rubberized hole lubed and ready for my master's rubber dick to enter it. At the other end, my 'northern' master has my arms tied up above me in the sling, my head covered in a condom mask with nasal tubes embedded in my nasal passages, either without eyeholes or with tinted embedded lenses to fully cover the eye holes. My head is forced back over the edge of the sling so my throat is straight and available for full insertion. I am being fed the other master's huge latexed member into my rubberized mouth, going as deep into my throat as the attached condom mouth will provide, gasping for air through the nasal tubes as my rubber masters plug me from both ends. I am completely contained within my own rubber environment -- a totally helpless rubber slave unable to do anything but my masters' bidding.

As close as I've been to this is with my inflatable gag and plug (and short the two masters, unfortunately). Wearing my tightest rubber outfit and my fantastic Blackstyle hood, I'm able to plug and inflate myself at both ends and imagine that I am being serviced by two hunks focusing on each of the orifices. With the nasal tubes in the hood I'm able to appreciate the sinus sensations of breathing and taking poppers through rubber passageways, even with the gag fully inflated. With the swimming goggles everything is sealed within rubber. I can lock the butt plug in place by inflating it to a satisfying size before zipping the catsuit zips closed, with the only thing exposed being the inflation tube for the plug. Continue to inflate, and I'm entering nirvana. It's as close to total rubberization and servicing as I will get short of the real thing.

I really want to try this configuration in the vac-rack someday soon. Immobile, all orifices filled, blind and helpless. The ultimate situation for a rubber sub to find himself in.

I took a bunch of pictures during an erotic session yesterday. I hope to post them over time. Here are some of the first of the gag/plug/intubation session:


1 comment:

Patrick said...

Hey Matt,

Great shots! I'm waiting with bated breath for the blackstyle items and I'm circling around the Latexa mask. I also picked up a "Solo Bolo" from Mr. S which, along with the shorts, will really be an experience. My fantasy is very similar to yours, except I see myself as the "Southern" master - completely rubberized and plugged, filling a sub up by touch alone....