Friday, May 16, 2008

Hot

The weather's been beautiful here...I've been out on my bike racing and training all week so not spending much free time in front of the monitor these days. We're set to break a temperature record here in Calgary today that has held since 1891! A bit too warm for rubber, I'm afraid.

My TMRA package showed up this week. The condom mask fits very well however I found the nostril holes aren't lined up very well and this issue might require a bit of hole modification to perfect the mask (and breathe - always a good thing). As well, the double sheath shorts are a bit big but underneath a tight suit will look and feel fantastic. Pics and vid to come.

My Polymorphe pants should be at Priape today or Monday. The boy and I are finally going shopping to get him some gear for Chicago!

I have several commentaries and entries to complete yet, hopefully to be posted in the next week. Considering it's Victoria Day long weekend here in Canada and I'm off to IML on Thursday, I may or may not get this stuff posted before I leave. If not, there will be a lot of new content the following week as I plan to video and photograph at the IML rubber parties as if my life depended on it.

For those of you who get one, have a great long weekend and enjoy the weather! Spring is finally here!

No comments: