Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last Chance

Libidex's sale is over tomorrow, and I still haven't decided what I want to get! I've settled on a style model, however what I haven't decided yet is the color. I had originally thought I would go for pearlescent blue or metallic blue or silver much the same as the suits modelled on the Libidex website (maybe sleeveless), since this would be a very sexy number for wearing out. But then I realized that I already have a lot of public rubber so maybe I should just continue on building up the requirements for my fantasy costumes. I started considering that since I've wanted an olive green suit for quite sometime, maybe I should just get a custom-fit Libidex one. I had always planned on getting this from STR (especially after seeing rubberjockwa in one), but why not just buy one from Libidex for a few bucks cheaper? That decision stayed in my head for another week until I changed my mind again.

Why not just start building the haz-mat suit I've been wanting to create? That would mean I would need a suit in electric yellow. After I rationalized that one for awhile, I also realized that I would definitely be requesting the rubber tailor I choose to make this one to cut out the biohazard logos, etc. that would be on the suit, so this probably requires a bit more planning and communication that what has been done at this point. A project/purchase for another day.....

I stuck with that for a few days; now I'm thinking I should just go ahead and get a white catsuit since that's something I've been wanting for a long time too. It would be nice to debut a white catsuit at IML with a white russian gasmask - a very hot 'clinical' or 'clean room' look in my opinion. Then this summer, I could start work on my "cargo runners marooned on a desert planet" scene, a fantasy/screenplay I've had in my head and partially on paper for many, many years.

Pretty tough life to be concerned with decisions like this, eh? I am a very fortunate person. I hope I can decide on something that I will be proud to wear. On the other hand, I could just be frugal and save my money for something down the road. It's not like I don't have enough latex in my closet right now to distract me for some time to come. It's just that I'm a sucker for a sale! LOL

No comments: