Thursday, February 21, 2008

I did it (in white)!

I can't believe it. I think my fetish is out of control. I just bought another catsuit from Libidex! Well - I couldn't really pass up the fact that everything is 25% off. I decided to go all white - footed pouched Neo catsuit, open-face hood and gloves. I also bought another pair of black gloves since my other ones are showing their age. I almost bought a Visor hood (hot!) and a silver surf suit (almost as expensive as the catsuit) too, but changed my mind on those at the last minute.

I completed the entire "Made to Measure" measurement sheet and sent it along to ensure the best fitting suit and accessories possible.

I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing with white....I guess I'll have to find some matching footwear ASAP to keep the feet white for as long as possible. How about some white rubber boots? Or some white leather Puma Speedcats or Futurecats? Those would look pretty hot. More stuff to look out for....oh yeah, and I just won this hot white Russian gas mask on eBay! Nothing like being prepared....

2 comments:

FoxZatt said...

Haha! Way to go! I can't wait to see you in your white catsuit! :)

I've heard a lot about Libidex before, usually that they're good but expensive... even over priced. So getting a full suit with free m2m is definitely the best time to buy.

Something I've always wanted to see, 2 guys fully-rubbered, one in black and one in white. With the right lighting the contrast would be incredible! Yin and Yang 69! ;D

Anonymous said...

At first I was having buyer's remorse, but now that I see the possibilities, I'm getting sort of excited now! The 25% off sale meant the Neo catsuit was priced under $300CAD -- I just couldn't pass it up.

Black on white or white on black is certainly in the realm of possibilities. I'm only beginning to think where things could go....if you have any other ideas, make sure you let me know! :-)