Monday, February 18, 2008

Fate

I was pleasantly surprised this morning as I am off of work today for the long weekend and managed to be home to receive my STR suit! I had no idea it was going to be coming from Nottingham so quickly. The break in the suit was covered by warranty so I'm currently slicked up and squeezed into a brand new suit! It feels good to have this tight number back....nothing compares to the anatomical tailoring of an STR suit.

I still haven't decided whether I'm going to buy anything from Libidex while they have this sale on, including free made-to-measure service. I have an idea of things I'd like to buy but I'm not sure whether I should fork out some more money for something I don't really need. It would be nice to get something in olive or metallic blue...I'll have to think some more on it. I'm trying to rationalize that there will be more sales on in the future, but can one be so sure of that?

No comments: