Saturday, December 8, 2007

STR Videos

Experiment, experiment, experiment...

Here are the first vids with the new camcorder and editing software. Of course, the original vids are the best quality, only after converting to DivX are these ones uploadable for streaming. I decided to put these on slickStimulations after talking with Rob last night. He wants more media contributions on the site!

I still wish I had better lighting and location options.

...and wouldn't a mirrored room for posing in be cool?

So here is the Skintightrubber suit. It is certainly the most form-fitting rubber I have worn. I can certainly appreciate Fox's advice on the lube vs. talc debate when donning this suit. Lube makes extended periods of rubber wearing more enjoyable. What a great feeling. The suit and Blackstyle gear sure are a lot of fun!


Find more videos like this on slickSTIMULATIONS


Find more videos like this on slickSTIMULATIONS


Find more videos like this on slickSTIMULATIONS


Find more videos like this on slickSTIMULATIONS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,The quality of the vids is much better,the lighting is excellent and i can see your wonderfully muscular body.I do think that you should have a mouth attached to that dick of yours though.;)
I really enjoyed watching you enjoy yourself,as you reached for the zipper in the suit I hoped you would haul out that sheath and let me view what your bulge had grown to......never mind...next time?
regards rubberdc.

FoxZatt said...

Great to see you're enjoying your STR Matt! And thanks for sharing the vids. :D

Anonymous said...

It's all thanks to your suggestions, Fox! How could I end up in something so hopelessly skintight otherwise! ;-)