Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rubberized!

Wow! The 10,000th visitor clicked in today! Fantastic! I hope you enjoy the blog and maybe even learn a few things...harrumph...my next lecture will be on the long-term exposure of skin to a constrictive rubber suit....

You only realize how fortunate a rubberman you are when you have a hard time deciding which rubber outfit to play in on any particular day!

Ah....vacation, how I love thee. Now that most of the holiday partying is out of the way, I finally have a day I can dedicate to working on video editing. I would like to continue taking some more photos and video to continue the Rubber Recon fantasy storyboard today, but I'm thinking of simply working on some of the video editing I really need to get done.

I have compiled and edited well over an hour of my best videos that I am attempting to size down to the right length to burn onto a 2-DVD set.

I may slip into the Latexa suit for the day to get me motivated. I've been consumed with getting that moulded skintight suit covering my body and harnessing everything up!

...

Now it's the 28th. I did get some more video editing done yesterday - and a quick play in the Latexa suit - but I still need more hard drive space to get things moving, so here's hoping in the next while that will happen...

Despite that, I took some more hot sweaty video of flexing and getting off in the STR suit (with accessories) tonight after a good polishing. It's such a tight tight rubber casing and I love to show it off (and hopefully promote the manufacturers...).

I'll definitely have that up on Guyzingear by the New Year since it's practically ready to upload!

No comments: