Saturday, December 1, 2007

Invincible Skintightrubber

There must have been an alignment of certain stars yesterday, because both my new Skintightrubber catsuit and Invincible catsuit showed up on the same day! It sure made Friday night a late one...especially when the boyfriend got home! ;-)

Here is the STR shoulder zip suit with the Blackstyle intubation mask and toe socks. I had an epiphany that this might be the tightest, slickest, most enclosing rubber clothing I'll ever have on.





I'd like to give a rubber shout-out to FoxZatt for his always-appreciated advice and the folks at STR for being so helpful and patient!

The Invincible suit was not even what was pictured in the eBay auction. I honestly thought it was going to be sleeveless. No matter, it is almost as tight as the STR suit, and I really don't think the hot pink is that bad, really! I certainly won't be wearing it as camouflage, but it'll be coming to a rubber weekend or gay pride parade near you soon! LOL




Stay tuned for some video action!

3 comments:

FoxZatt said...

Awesome, glad you like the STR Matt, it really looks great on you and I can't wait to see it action!

...And wow! That really is very pink, but somehow, you manage to pull it off! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me feel better about the hot pink, Fox. I know there's a thousand different colors I would've chosen first (white, anyone?), but I really wanted to try out some Invincible gear before I ever decided to buy from them. I must say, the catsuit is tight, but nothing like the STR! I look forward to doing some videos soon. I gotta try and get a video done that even comes close to the hot factor of yours! Maybe some rubber sheets are in my future? Christmas wish list! LOL

Anonymous said...

I also got the Invincible catsuit for a quarter the price of a new one, so that makes things a little easier to tolerate, too.