Sunday, December 2, 2007

Layering and more

Here are a couple of hot vids from Rubberrobbie. In the first he is having fun in a rebreathing mask and in the second he is layering hoods and enclosing himself. The sounds and editing are fantastic!

Find more videos like this on guyzingear


Find more videos like this on guyzingear

Today's the day I start working on editing all my video clips.

I've been spending as much time as possible in the STR suit this weekend -- I know my workweek is going to be too busy to get any rubber time in after today. I got into the suit with talc and a bit of silicone lube yesterday, but I found the dryness was a little uncomfortable after hours of wear, especially at the neck and elbow/forearms. Man, this suit is freaking tight! Today I made a concoction of J-lube and it is working much better. I made enough to store for future use, like a normal non-lazy person would.

...

I took a long series of vids today and will hopefully get to editing everything over the next few weeks. There's some good looking stuff there that I'm excited to share!

I'm now in my hot pink suit again, as I have been all evening while getting chores done. Man, I love my rubber clothes. A funny thing about being here in Canada for me is that I find myself in rubber much, much more in the winter than in summer. It's because I'm indoors more - like an animal, trapped by cold and snow - but also trapped by a vacuum bed! LOL

No comments: