Monday, September 18, 2017

Whistler Fall 2017

Wow! What an amazing weekend at the Tyrol Lodge in Whistler! For this VML Retreat, 50 guys showed up. This event is getting to the point of being so successful, they are going to have to start limiting beds...things were feeling almost a bit too crowded this trip...not that I'm complaining, but it's going to start stretching resources pretty soon!

Everyone was in a pervy horny mood for the weekend which was awesome to see and experience. There were numerous demos and equipment out for everyone to try over the weekend. Though I brought up my sleepsack and straightjacket, I did not get an opportunity to get it out and use it. No matter, I was busy with other things....

The entire weekend was a lot more sociable than I remember it being last year; a lot more guys were circulating through the main hall and the balcony late at night than I remember; a few of the demo areas were set up in the main hall for Friday and Saturday evening, but the play room was usually ready to go by 9-10pm and it was very heavily used.

I managed to get into some late-night fisting with a buddy; we traded off on each others holes and we apparently were the last ones out of the playroom that night (surprise!). The same thing happened on Saturday too. Is it wrong that I like my playtime late in the evening?

I wanted to get fisted Saturday afternoon during/after the fisting demo but missed my opportunity. We got all dressed up for group and individual photos in our dinner formals (pics to come....I loved my rubber outfit), and happy I got some good photos with Mr P and Wardog that night before dinner. After dinner, however things kicked up a notch; after the demos were done, Wardog fisted me in the playroom. After a bit of a break after that, I got into some heavy assplay with a couple of the guys there....after receiving an epic rimming, me and my new 'fist brother' got onto the fisting benches side-by-side and our third player chariot rode us for what seemed like hours. After that, another friend of theirs came in and fisted me again as I sucked on the other guys dick for what seemed like another long period of time. It wasn't that long but we didn't get to bed that night until 4am or so. What a night! My second chariot ride in a week!!!

I spent yesterday relaxing with Mr. P once we got home; he's heading over to Victoria today for work and I'm having Mook over for some more fun tonight after our first game of curling (yes, the winter season has started for some already!!! I'm not particularly enthused by it as I still have a lot of summer wrap-up stuff to do!). I also expect to check out DS' new apartment and playspace later in the week. I gotta work Friday night before heading to the Goldfrapp concert, and then Mr P and I are heading up to Shadow Falls Saturday morning to start tearing stuff down and winterizing the RV.

Pics of the formal dinner photoshoot to come!

No comments: