Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Cumming Up

This...was an amazing evening
I had a terrific weekend up at the Falls with DS and N33dfulthings. Despite the torrential downpour all day on Saturday, we got up to no good in the RV starting in the late afternoon keeping 'dry and warm' while getting wet and dirty. Mr. P and I double teamed the boys fucking, once Mr. P got off he went to bed and the three of us stayed up the rest of the night putting our paws in each other's holes. It was an amazing magical evening.

N33dfulthings and I doubled up on DS for an hour or so, taking turns punching his ass. We all took single turns on each other. DS was the referee for a session N33dfulthings and I did on my new Crackstuffers 7" Ridged Buddy Expander. For some reason N took the dominant lead on this and pummelled my ass with the other end until we were literally meeting each other in the middle. It was so amazing.

I was the only one who didn't get to be a chariot ride driver that night either (not that I was complaining too much about that).

We are talking about doing it again as soon as possible. I'm really enjoying my fist sessions with these two pigs. I think everyone's been incentivized to do this more often as a group effort than before.....DS is moving into a bigger place this week and is focused on getting more group fisting parties going. I said I'd come anytime I was invited.

Unfortunately things derailed on Sunday after a good start to the morning, when I finally bent DS over the fuck bench I brought for the weekend (but didn't use due to the torrential rain) for an hour or so, ploughing his hole. I started feeling shitty on Sunday afternoon and the first part of this week has been a challenge due to some sort of gut infection but I am feeling better today.

This thing is everything.
Mook came over on Monday night for his (hopefully) weekly ass eating and fuck. He wanted to fist me but I was still pretty tender from Saturday in addition to feeling a little hesitant due to the gut issues. I hope next week I'll be in good enough shape for him to put his hands in me again too. He's good to go for a ride on the rim chair on Monday evening again, and I plan to get him in the sling for his first ride in that contraption too.

This weekend coming up is the fall VML Whistler Retreat Weekend. Wardog is coming up with us and I hope to be in good shape to get into some trouble. I will take up a few rubber catsuits and jockstrap/tank/chaps getups for the play parties on Friday and Saturday night. I'm also taking the straightjacket and bondage strips. It should be fun!

The rest of the month is going to be shutdown of the RV and getting back on track with my studying.

The first of the Vancouver Rubbermen meets for the winter season starts on October 7 so I will be also working on getting promotional stuff made up and the word out that we're starting up the monthly events again.

I've also gotten a lot of inquiries about starting the Rough Trade fisting events at Steamworks again this winter. I'm going to approach VML this weekend about tagging the event along with their monthly play meet there on the third Saturday of the month.

I've been debating going to the Mr. San Fransisco Rubber contest on October 14 weekend, but it's not likely I'll go. Mr. P and I are going to Las Vegas Oct 27-Nov 1 for his brother's wedding and to check out Halloween....should be interesting in Vegas, right?

I still have to get some flights booked for family Xmas on the November 11th weekend. I am considering going to visit Rubberchris in LA and a certain very similar-minded rubber friend in SLC sometime in early December and/or January. If I must bank vacation time for this trip-of-all-trips to Holland, Germany and Switzerland next fall, I will have to settle with long-weekend excursions until then.

No comments: