Tuesday, September 26, 2017

MRM9

This week, the Manchester Rubbermen unveiled their new poster for MRM9, taking place in Spring 2018. This is the event I went to this year and thoroughly enjoyed myself at. If some godsend comes my way and I can afford to go time-wise and finance-wise, I will so be there. Best rubber event I've ever been to.
Hey guys, it's an absolute pleasure to release the Weekend poster for #MRM9 over 19-23 April 2018. We're going to have five days of horny rubber fun - THREE NIGHTS of hot and sweaty rubber parties, rubber and fetish retailers, welcome drinks, thousands of pounds of fetish gear to be won, showtunes, brunches - the whole damned kitchen sink!

Get your hotels and flights sorted, tell your kinky mates, and come and join us for the Manchester Rubber Weekend and our ninth birthday!!

* This event page is public and will show on your timeline.
** Massive thanks to the amazing Rick Jones for the stunning artwork.

No comments: