Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Lucky Fuckers

Legs up in the air....again?

I just got back from the family vacation in Manitoba and almost immediately(!) went to DS's place for a fisting evening last night. Holy fuck that was a good session! DS and I really get along and seem to be comfortable enough with each other to continually be reaching new width and depth limits. He got sooo deep in me last night. I'm still feeling like tenderized hamburger this morning. I got into him while he was laying on his stomach. He said he doesn't normally take fist in this position, but he certainly had no challenges here last night. We're obviously making impressive strides in each other. Video to come next time!

I have another playdate with Arc on Thursday before he heads to Victoria on Friday. I'm going to rubber him up again, just not as encapsulating as the last time.

We're off to Shadow Falls again on Friday for the weekend. Should be a good time though I'm really looking forward to the Labour Day long weekend when Mook and Wardog are joining us again. DS says he will stay with us the weekend after that. I am still trying to get N33dfulthings to commit...maybe the two of them can come together that weekend.

Below are some more pics and a vid from the play session with Arc. Thanks to Wardog for showing up when he did!

No comments: