Thursday, September 10, 2015

#TBT


Hey! So yeah, it's kinda been one of those weeks. With the Labour Day long weekend it seems that everything is condensed this week.

We went camping again at Shadow Falls with the gang on the weekend, it was tons of fun as usual and the weather played nicer than we expected so that was a bonus.

As a precaution whenever there is a chance of rain, we typically cover our site with a rain tarp; once this is done we are guaranteed not to get rain!

We got back into the city on Monday afternoon, played Pub Trivia with the gang Monday night.

It was back to work on Tuesday, and Wardog came over for our weekly playdate on Tuesday night. We ended up having lots of fun taking turns in the sling until about 1am. Not surprisingly I worked from home on Wednesday but I think this might become a regular thing as Wardog and I like to take lots of turns. He's getting his groove back rather quickly after a couple of months out of commission! I took some vids in the sling while he was fisting me that I hope to get up on Xtube soon.

 Last night was the first Rubbout meeting we've had since early summer - there was a LOT to cover and things ran almost 3.5 hours. There is now a lot to do again *sigh* but I think we're staying on top of it. I should be able to get the schedule, venue bookings, and more hotel information published in the next few days as we're anticipating a blip in traffic due to the Rubbout ads circulating in the Folsom Street Fair online and hardcopy Official Guide (Gloss Magazine)...page 66 to be exact!

 Mr. P and I are taking a crew of four young guys (two couples...including HairyBondageSub and his husband and Kinx911 and his Pup Frio) with us to Whistler for the Vancouver Men in Leather Retreat again this weekend - same as we did in June, however I think the group up there will be slightly different as last time. Should make for an interesting play dynamic; additionally the weather is supposed to be beautiful on Saturday and Sunday so we may have no excuse not to go into the Whistler townsite this time, maybe ride the Peak 2 Peak gondola again up to Whister-Blackcomb? There will be pictures this time!

Tonight, I'll be busy hauling all of the heaps of camping equipment out of the van, configuring it for six passengers and trying to fit in the gear we need for the weekend...I'm planning to take the sling and frame again if there's room, the vac-tower, straightjacket. Should be a playful good time! :D

In the meantime, here is a Throwback Thursday pic of me from my military-influenced early days. I think this is September 2007....hard to believe!

No comments: