Monday, September 14, 2015

Retreat

The Vancouver Men in Leather retreat was a lot of fun. There were fewer guys (around 25 or so) than the June one, but a good time was had by all.

I got the opportunity to experience a full authentic Violet Wand scene on Friday night and an electro scene on Saturday as the sub. I rarely get to sub these days so I took full opportunity of the situation. The scenes were very intense and left some marks but I am so happy I got to do them! The Dom is a good friend who I've never actually played at this level before so that was a bonding opportunity as well.

The Violet Wand scene was particularly exciting as I've never had a session with Violet Wand electro other than some demo with the intro accessories at bar nights. The Dom on Friday night had a full array of accessories including more intense glass instruments such as a rake and wand, and also used a metal chain and Wartenberg pinwheel...these were the instruments that left the marks on my skin! I have little pinwheel burn tracks on my inner thigh even today. Pretty intense!


We did the violet wand scene in a sling in the playroom and the electro session on the bondage table in the dining room. I was locked in on Friday night in restraints and hooks while tied down with Jute rope on Saturday.

There was a Pervertibles workshop on Saturday where some of the guys made floggers and ice locks (particularly cool!), and we had a bit of a Pervertibles contest on Saturday night where teams of four had to pull items out of a box in the middle of the room and make a scene out of what they had. We had crazy items and really didn't have any cohesive scene put together but I guess our performance was so strange the judges figured it was worthy enough for the win! LOL

The weather was really nice so we found that the guys were very scattered throughout the weekend, some around at some times in the chalet, and nowhere to be seen at other times, so it was a challenge to get more complex scenes going like the mummification or flogging scenes that had been talked about. It was great for sunbathing on the deck in the afternoon on Saturday, however!

I did manage to get one guy into the vac-tower on Saturday night, but otherwise most of the equipment I hauled up for the weekend did not get used. Unfortunately you don't know how many guys are going to attend or what the weather's going to do before you arrive in Whistler, so I guess I'll have to still keep making the effort to continue showing up at the Retreat with lots of gear and toys just in case they are needed! LOL

Mr. P and I got into Whistler Village on Saturday afternoon and walked around the town centre. It was a bit mad as the Grand Fondo bike race was also taking place on Saturday so Highway 99 was down to one lane of traffic in each direction. Seeing all the fit cyclists around Whistler Saturday afternoon in their spandex made up for traffic delays, however. I really want to do this ride next year!

Anyways, fun as always, lots of sex and play going on throughout the weekend. I look forward to the next series of Retreats in 2016! I great big thank you to the VML organizers of the weekends and the kitchen manager and his volunteer minions! :)

There are some pics from the weekend, I'm hoping to be able to get my hands on some of them to post here.

No comments: