Saturday, September 19, 2015

#FCF Full Coverage Friday

A late Full Coverage Friday with Invincible Black promotion....Mr. Flood even more covered than before.
I am a bit late for this...Friday was a busy day at work. Wardog was over twice this week for some ffun sessions. Last night I dressed in full rubber for the occasion. On my second round in the sling, he managed to hit a new depth record in my hole. It sorta blew my mind for most of the next 24 hours...he navigated around an obstacle that I had thought was going to be an upper limit for at least awhile; it seems that the breach has happened sooner rather than later so I'm really motivated now to continue spelunking on,  if not to continue in our next session on Tuesday, to try with someone like Ironfist (hopefully) tonight. Wish me luck, boys!

No comments: