Thursday, August 21, 2014

Repairs and Replacements

Currently I have eight or nine suits/outfits over with the Hypershine folks awaiting repairs.

Most are small repairs, but there are a few big projects like the modification of the old military catsuit that had the catastrophic blowout on Vancouver Fetish Weekend Friday. It is going to take some time to cut the zipper and change it into a shirt - I am still so sad about it....at least I'm going to be able to save some of it. On the upside, James and I agreed that he would try to save the legs of the catsuit and convert them into a pair of sexy stockings for the day that I get some additional gear to accessorize them.

After the NW Puppy weekend, I ripped my Regulation London skin jeans due to my own stupidity, so they need a repair too and I haven't even gotten them to Hypershine yet! I don't recall ever having so much gear in need of repair all at the same time before. It's kinda stressful and depressing but soon enough I will have it back in my possession.

James has assured me that the repairs, in addition to the new custom catsuit should be ready in a few weeks. This is going to cost me a pretty penny, that's for sure. There are so many reasons why I just can't have nice things.

I also lost my posture collar somewhere on the Vancouver Fetish Weekend....no idea where it went. So now I'm considering buying a replacement. Do any of you have any good recommendations for places to buy? I'm looking at Extreme Restraints or Dungeonware right now, as there are a few other things I want to get...including a Bardex double-bulb enema system and another bigger speculum..and this Stainless Steel Chastity Cage with Urethral Insert:




After Labour Day, here's looking forward to a new season of rubber play and sex...once the weather cools down and the boys are looking to settle down again indoors.

No comments: