Thursday, August 14, 2014

Exciting!


This weekend brings the Northwest Puppy Contest Weekend to Vancouver! I'm excited to see all my friends from Seattle, Portland and other places that will be in town for the events going on throughout the weekend. Tomorrow night is the Puppy Greet N' Sniff, Saturday afternoon is a Pup Mosh, the contest is Saturday night and a Victory followup will be held during the Pumpjack Beer Bust on Sunday afternoon. In addition, since I've been asked to be a judge this weekend, we also have candidate interviews starting late Saturday morning, and I anticipate some play with some fuck-buddies on Saturday night...hopefully.

Despite being swamped with wrecked rubber, I still anticipate having three or four great outfits to wear this weekend. Of special importance is the news from Hypershine that my new suit is almost ready! Final fitting Friday afternoon after work; if everything fits in the right places, it might make its debut on Friday evening. I'm not sure if semi-transparent electric blue is more appropriate for the Friday night social event, or Saturday night judging (or neither!), but if I get the opportunity I'm certainly going to wear it out this weekend....most likely on Friday evening. Pics to follow soon ;-)

No comments: