Friday, August 15, 2014

Heavenly Holes

My buddy Slickthrobnhole and his partner got together with Tuchus and Cumpigcub for some playtime last Saturday night. It looks like things ended up being pretty productive! :-)


Double fisted AND footed! What a lucky pup!

Mr. P and I joined the guys along with Wardog on Tuesday night for some fun of our own. They had a visitor from Victoria staying for a couple of days that was being put through some strenuous action and we were asked to come and participate in the depravity. We had a lot of fun with the guys, I wish it hadn't been a school night as we could've stayed longer. As it turned out Wardog attacked my butthole again...and I didn't complain. Good times!

I'm hoping for some more action with the boys from Seattle this weekend, possibly a play party at the condo after the contest is done on Saturday night? We'll see...

Speaking of holes, James from Hypershine was just over to try another fitting of my new suit. It is SO close to being done; a bit of adjustment to the neck, the length of the feet and a bit of reduction on a small length of the thighs on each side. It was a good attempt to have the suit ready for this weekend, but I'd rather it be done (along with the six or seven suits they now have for repairs) all at once. Hopefully in another month or so my wardrobe will be back to full complement. In the meantime I think I have enough outfits to wear this weekend for judging. Pics to come....

No comments: