Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rubbout 23 Preview

The rubber ball is slowly starting to bounce for Rubbout 23...the organizers (including yours truly) have been kinda slow getting started this year, but in anticipation of another team meeting next week, I still have some deliverables to complete and hopefully some stuff accomplished before the Christmas rush leaves us stranded until mid-January. So, while I'm procrastinating at getting stuff done, today I at least created a new placeholder for the Rubbout Facebook page until we get our official photo shoot and branding stuff done. We are planning on a sports theme for the 23rd annual party April 4-6, 2014....tentative name of the weekend is 'Grand Slam', though we have been considering a few others. What do you think of the following?

  • End Zone
  • Goal Post
  • Jock Itch (LOL I'm saving this one for the play party!)
  • Tight End
  • “He Shoots, He Scores!”
  • Geared Up 
  • Rebound: Recovery Brunch
  • Timeout
  • Penalty Box
  • Time-Out
  • Grandslam Play Party
  • Dugout: Meet and Greet
  • Hat trick
  • Tackle


I've  been on the lookout for some great latex sports gear photos out there; a few of our sponsors like Mr. S, Priape and Invincible have all had great sports gear lines for years...it's just a theme that turns the crank of a lot of gay boys that are also into rubber.  It must be the hyper-masculinity ideal of professional and amateur sport that gets guys going. As for me, I'm still undecided about what I'm going to do for gear next year...I would love to get some soccer or football gear, but I think a trade team cycling skinsuit might be more appropriate? I have yet to get another wrestler and/or a surfsuit....both will be equally appropriate!

No comments: