Thursday, November 28, 2013

(Almost) Black Friday

I submitted the first (!) of my Christmas orders for new rubber today; I'm not sure if it will be the last but it was time to do some re-stocking of my rubber closet with some new shit that isn't torn, split or degrading...the repair pile is getting high; if someone knows a rubber repair person that can save a bunch of my stuff, please send them my way. I need help!

So here's what I got from Invincible Rubber. Why did I go with Invincible, you ask? Well their stuff is some of the first stuff I bought and though much of it has needed some repair over the years, it is the stuff that has stood the test of time the best. And Paul and the boys are pretty cool and great at supporting the rubber communities in the UK and elsewhere. That matters a lot to me, considering some of the suits I've had that have only stood up for a half dozen wears before disappointing me made from companies you don't hear a peep from otherwise. I'm looking forward to discussing the modifications (hopefully) with them!

Firstly, a simple Rubber Surfsuit Thru Zip (Size: Medium)
Latex Colour: Black
Zip colour: Black
Latex gauge: 0.45mm/0.17-.2"
I've been wanting a simple surfsuit for playtime for awhile now.



Secondly, Rubber Chaps With Buckle Waist Band (Waist size: 34")
Inside leg: 34"
Latex colour: Black
Zip colour: Red
Inside leg stripe width: 1 x 1cm Stripes
Stripe colour: Red
Lace colour: Red
Thigh size in cms: 59
A sexy pair of chaps that will actually fit me! And look great in the sling ;)

Next, a Dildo Mask! I've been wanting one forever!
So....fucking....hot. I'm getting a boner just thinking about using this on a guy.

And of course more asstoys:
Inflatable Grenade Large Dildo (Colour: Black)
More inflatables! More inflatables!

and finally, a heavier weight Rubber Zip Shoulder Catsuit with Codpiece (Size: Medium)
Latex Colour: Black
Zip colour: Black
Optional rear zip: Black
Latex gauge: Black 0.55mm/0.20-.25"
A rubberman's black cocktail dress. I don't have a pristine one at the moment.

No comments: