Friday, November 29, 2013

Out with the Old, In with the New

I always like to see what the Rubber Retailers have up their tight sleeves as far as outwork picked out and themes decided on for their new year's calendars. I have amassed a few of Invincible and Stockroom's calendars over the past few years, but one that always eluded me was the Blackstyle calendar. Personally, I think Blackstyle's artwork and photography for their website, promotional materials, and catalogs is some of the best around. Remember those two hot naked guys pressed together in that standing vac-sheet and breathing through tubes? Seared in my memory...

They seem to pull off the best balance of perversion, sexuality and art the best. They have many chasing their lead but they always seem to pull ahead. We'll see what people think of the artwork for their 2014 calendar. I think they have put the full 12-month calendar on one page, which is regrettable. I still love seeing a new horny image every 30 days!
This bomber is da bomb.
What can I say about the bondage suit other than, "yes, please!"?
No words. Simply no words.

No comments: