Monday, August 19, 2013

My Weekend

It was fun camping up in the forest...it was the first time other than Pride weekends that Mr. P, Rubb Nuck Jr and I have spent some time together attempting to bond. It was a fun weekend; the weather wasn't great but the rain generally held off and there was some playfulness occurring in spurts throughout the weekend.

On Saturday Rubb Nuck Jr and I hiked to the summit of the mountain above the campground, where he proceeded to lash me to some trees and work on me for awhile. We came back down, I showed him the Dam and the Grotto, we went down to the swimming hole below the camp to have sex again and then wash up.


In the afternoon we lay down for a nap and Mr. P and RN Jr. started to play. I was busy doing other things and came into the tent while they were in full action and just decided to watch for awhile. I was feeling cruddy for most of the day. The guys wanted to get a party started in the clubhouse so they took the music up there and got stuff going; things got randier into the evening culminating in a hot tub party at one of the guys' trailer where RN Jr. got into some more trouble while Mr. P and I hung out and watched the party unfold.

RN Jr. has stated he is coming back to Vancouver again next weekend; we have decided to forego any big public spectacle and do relationship things, like check out The Science of Sexuality at the Telus World of Science, hang out on Third Beach (or Wreck Beach, time and weather permitting), and the Pacific National Exhibition, which kicked off this past weekend.

Mr. P has been feeling like a third wheel lately; the fact that we had three friends staying with us made him feel uncomfortable when RN Jr and I were being playful and intimate. I'm glad he is expressing this to me; there are some things that RN Jr and I need to talk through and I also think him and RN Jr. need to spend more time together to work on their comfort and intimacy levels with each other. So, I am looking forward to the three of us just spending time together enjoying each other and continuing to keep chipping away at the barriers holding us from integrating our lives together, or at least getting a better sense of whether it is going to work or not.


No comments: