Monday, August 12, 2013

Codpiece or Zip?

I have such a hard-spot for codpieces; I really love the new Recon London Rubber Skin line, this is the washed denim look I've been looking for (though I have also considered Rubberbob and Rubaddiction's versions as well).

I would like to get the jeans and sleeveless jacket....they look SO hot, but the ultimate question is: should I get the jeans with standard zip or codpiece? The zip probably looks more traditional, but how can I pass up the opportunity for another codpiece???






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love both, however .... a bulging codpiece is soooo inviting to cop a feel of dont you think?
and a bulging codpiece can be filled with a cock and balls on a stretcher a silicone oxball device that will "push " you forward into it.
just sayin.....

Unknown said...

Yup, I am a sucker for codpieces!!!