Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vacation

I just got home from Victoria. One more day of work for me, then I'm on vacation! I know; I've only been working 4.5 months and now taking a week off, but it's my mom's birthday party back on the farm in Manitoba, so Mr. P and I are flying to Saskatoon tomorrow night and driving to the farm Saturday in order to make the barn dance on Saturday night.

We are planning on heading up to the lakes in the mountains north of where I grew up and spending the remainder of the week relaxing in a cabin in the woods before flying back to Vancouver next Saturday the 27th. Then it's back to work on Monday and back to Victoria on Tuesday (if not on Monday!)....and... the weekend after is Vancouver Pride! I can't believe it's almost August, this year has just flown by.

I had another great week with RN Jr. in Victoria. He has lots of great pics of me in various bondage and submissive positions which I don't have copies of yet, so these pics of my new Invincible gate mouth mask (fully locked too!) will have to suffice until I can post more.





At work I was covering for our team lead while he was away on vacation this week, so things were CRAZAY. Lots of hours, three nights of emergency deployments to the system....I know how he feels all the time now, and I only had to do it for a week!

For the week after vacation when I get back the team lead's off on vacation again so I have to assume the role for one more week. Pride weekend will be extra awesome this year as a relief from work! RN Jr. is coming and staying with Mr. P and I for Pride, so I will be hauling the sling out for the weekend, definitely.

I'm not sure if I'll be posting next week; I'm not planning on bringing my laptop so any blogging would have to be done from the phone. If RN Jr. posts the pics to his Skydrive, I will certainly post the best of them here. There were some hot pics taken over the past few days!

Trust me, there won't be anything kinky or exciting going on on the farm...I might try to get Mr. P to fuck me in places around the farm yard I've fantasized getting fucked in, but I honestly expect it to be the opposite! Honestly, how much outdoor sex can you have in the mosquito capital of the world?!?!?

If I find something boner-worthy to post, I will certainly post it, but otherwise, I'll probably be offline until the 28th or 29th.

I guess this is goodbye for a few days. Enjoy this amazing weather, and have a great week!

3 comments:

rubberdc said...

HI , beautiful hood that R, it looks awsome on you , i like the full pic of you in chastity too,.
have a great and fab vacation.
Love as always
Dxxxx

njrubberdude said...

Fantastic hood. Where did you get it? Love the way it looks on you.

Unknown said...

It's the Mouth Gate Mask from Invincible Rubber.