Friday, July 5, 2013

Pride Season

Just wrapping up the work week here; it's been another fun week of rubber and sex with Rubb Nuck Jr.

I am staying in Victoria this weekend to celebrate Pride with the locals; the parade and festival go off on Sunday and there are lots of other things to do before then.  I'm excited that Mr. P is coming over tonight on the ferry to join me for the weekend; it's going to be an introduction of my Vancouver world with my Victoria world this weekend; worlds colliding -- wish me luck! :)

I brought a lot of rubber over with me this week; I really hope that Rubb Nuck Jr. and I can pull off wearing some of it tomorrow night at the clubs. I envision dressing up as a rubber puppy on Sunday while RN Jr. is my handler in the green military catsuit. Depending on the temps we may venture out during the parade for awhile in our get ups and change before the festival.

The weekend is supposed to be beautiful; here's hoping I get to wear lots of rubber and get laid continuously! Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please please get me into that suit you have on here ......I would hate it honestly to be tied up in that.....yuk...
(if you believe that)