Sunday, July 28, 2013

Catching Up

Whew! We just made it back from the Prairies last night. I really enjoyed the time to catch up with the family and even meet a few new family members, but the weather sucked, so the week up at the cabin at the lake was kind of a wash. Neverless, as I get older, I find myself wanting to spend more time with my parents, so what better than Mr. P and I holed up in a log cabin with them for three nights? LOL I get along well with my parents - we ended up having a good time while trying to start campfires in a cloud of mosquitoes in the rain, and Mr. P was a very gracious travelling companion while we traipsed across Saskatchewan and Manitoba. As it turned out, my mom is starting to mellow as she gets older and I found on this trip that we were getting along very well.

So we are back, getting up to speed with work stuff today to hit the ground running tomorrow, heading to Victoria tomorrow, home on Thursday and suddenly it's Vancouver Pride on the August long weekend! Where has the year gone, anyways? I'm sure looking forward to next weekend; Rubb Nuck Jr. is coming to stay with us for Pride; I think it might be quite likely that there will be a rubber fisting party at my place next weekend! :D

As you all anxiously wait for reports from that escapade, here are a few more from Rubb Nuck Jr. and I from last weekend to whet our perverted minds. I saw many of these for the first time last night when I got home, so this is a treat for me!







1 comment:

rubberdc said...

LOVE IT ALL......:)