Saturday, June 15, 2013

Another Great Week

This week with RubbNuck Jr. has been great. Lots of bondage, more piss play and fisting and even a bit of CB and Tit Torture this week on me, which isn't something I normally get involved in but with this guy I'll make an exception.

Due to the fact I've brought a ridiculous amount of gear and rubberwear to Victoria over the past couple of months, this trip was a triage of sorts; I'm not spending full weeks in Victoria anymore therefore I felt it was important to start hauling stuff home and making my volume of gear I store at the hotel while I'm back in Vancouver on weekends smaller. So after last night's play session RN Jr. and I triaged the gear; the stuff we use regularly will stay, the novelty items will go home and only come over when needed. The plan with work is that I spend Wednesday-Thursday or Wednesday-Friday in Victoria, so either two nights or three; certainly less than the five I had previously been doing quite regularly.

The straightjacket stays but the sleepsack goes home. We've discover RN Jr. doesn't like immobilization bondage so we will try to use the restraints and straightjacket regularly and leave the sleepsack to put me in when I'm feeling subby and he's feeling dominant. Good times all around.






As you can see, there was a lot of bondage and torture this week. This is all relatively new to me and I found it quite enjoyable. My tits are sore as hell today though, but they are certainly becoming a lot more sensitive. As RN Jr. claims, my ass is as loose and accepting as it ever has been....like driving a combine into a barn, so he says. I love that I can take his fist readily, and he enjoys topping me thoroughly. My ass seems to be enjoying it more and more and wanting to accommodate bigger and bigger items without any complaining.

We are having some issues with his ass, I hope we can get that sorted out soon because he wants to go through more fisting conditioning but we have to take it slow and easy. It's possible that the desire is stronger than the physiology and he may not be built for it. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Mmmmm looks yummy! Where did you get the suit with the anal sheath if I might ask? It really caught my attention

Unknown said...

This particular anal sheath is from Twist my Rubber Arm. It is moulded latex; I have learned that Blackstyle will custom-make one with a glued anal sheath/shorts combo which I think might have a bit more strength. I'm sure other companies that offer anal sheaths would gladly make a pair of shorts or tights with integrated penile and anal sheaths.