Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Another First

There have been a lot of them the past couple of months, trying out new kinks and achieving new baselines in my fisting and piss play sessions with RubbNuck Jr., however last night I achieved something I hadn't been able to do before.
I got home from pub trivia around 11. I was feeling horny and Mr. P was already in bed, so I decided to hop into some rubber and pleasure myself. After an hour or so of rubber massage and condom breathplay with an asslock in place, I decided to eschew the latex and get into some heavy solo assplay. I worked on my ass for another 90 minutes opening it up to take two large dildos at once as well as each one separately with the asslock still in. As I opened up more I managed to self-fist! It was very exciting and intense...something I had never been able to achieve before.
I am on my way back across the water to Victoria for a few workdays, and really looking forward to pick up where I left off last night with RubbNuck Jr. tonight and tomorrow night. Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I leave a response when I appreciate a article on a site or
I have something to add to the conversation. It's a result of the passion communicated in the post I looked at. And after this post "Another First". I was actually moved enough to drop a comment ;-) I actually do have some questions for you if you don't mind.
Could it be just me or does it seem like some of these responses look as if they are written by brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are writing at other online sites, I'd like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you list all of all your community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Here is my web page: additional info

Unknown said...

I only post the juicy details of my kink life here ;)

I have rather large photo archives on Gearfetish, Rubberzone, Recon, and Flickr and Picasa/Google photos (blog archives).

Unknown said...

I used to write for the LoveLustLatex blog as a contributor, but found it to be (no offense) too straight-oriented, too lifestyle oriented, not sex oriented enough. Readers perhaps had no interest in reading up on my gay rubber sex life, and I didn't want nor have the time to write about culturally significant latex stories or events, so I stopped.

Unknown said...

I used to write for the LoveLustLatex blog as a contributor, but found it to be (no offense) too straight-oriented, too lifestyle oriented, not sex oriented enough. Readers perhaps had no interest in reading up on my gay rubber sex life, and I didn't want nor have the time to write about culturally significant latex stories or events, so I stopped.

Unknown said...

I used to write for the LoveLustLatex blog as a contributor, but found it to be (no offense) too straight-oriented, too lifestyle oriented, not sex oriented enough. Readers perhaps had no interest in reading up on my gay rubber sex life, and I didn't want nor have the time to write about culturally significant latex stories or events, so I stopped.