Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekend playdate with Higherlycra

My rubberboy Higherlycra came into town on Sunday so we took the opportunity to get together for a hard-core rubber play session overnight.  I'm still tired today two days later but it was so worth it!  We had a lot of fun putting on full rubber and engaging in bondage, breathplay, assplay, fisting, and a photoshoot or two.  He is a lot of fun to play with; for a guy in his mid-20s he is eager and energetic and isn't afraid to say what he wants.  He craves the experience and I am more than happy to oblige.  It doesn't hurt that he fits into all of my rubber too!  I'm still trying to figure out how to convince him to move back into Vancouver...
I really like him in position #1
I really like him in position  #2 as well....

1 comment:

Rubberedboy said...

I just can say that we looks great in your gear and I would love to join to you both for a nice playing :P

Take care you both and stay rubbered! ;)