Monday, February 25, 2013

WCR Update

I am at LAX waiting for my flight back to Vancouver after a wonderful weekend rubbering up in the desert with a lot of old friends and some new ones too! There is lots to report; there will be a full update and loads of pictures posted later in the week.
I'd like to congratulate Bouncer Pup Kyle as the new Mr. West Coast Rubber 2013.  He and Jeffrey did a great job and both are great representatives of the west coast rubber community.
Now that I'm finally able to step down, I have learned that I am now a 'was-ey' (a former title holder). Not sure where the term originated, but apparently it sticks because that is what I was called after Saturday night.
The weekend was full of play and pooltime, the dinner at Rainbow was great, and despite the cold temps in the evenings we still managed to have a lot of fun indoors.
Special thanks to my good friend and travelling companion C this weekend; I love you, guy!  The Oscar party and the travel time were really nice.

No comments: