Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tenacious: Rubber On The Runway

RMSF's wrap-up event for the RubDown rubber weekend, coming up February 7-10, 2013 is a Fetish Fashion Show to be held at Beatbox in SoMa. It is a few weekends before West Coast Rubber 2013, I would love to attend both, I will see what I can do! :)

More information about the RubDown weekend should be up on the RMSF site and Facebook in the next week. Sounds like it's going to be a rubbery time!
I am marvelled by the fact that it looks like there might be FOUR viable men's rubber weekend parties coming up on the West Coast in 2013! I will try my best to get to all of them.
  • RubDown Rubber Weekend, San Francisco, CA, February 7-10, 2013
  • West Coast Rubber, Palm Springs, CA, February 22-24, 2013
  • Rubbout 22, Vancouver, BC, April 12-14, 2013
  • RUMPUS Weekend, Seattle, WA, July 12-14, 2013(?)
AWESOME! Am I missing any?  Let me know if I am!

No comments: