Saturday, December 29, 2012

Artist Profile: Hoxton Rubber

I feel honoured that a photographer in London would think my blog worthy of promoting his new photography site, Hoxton Rubber. Jules has been busy setting his pay site up where you can see hundreds of hi-rez images of London-based lovely-built rubber-clad male models.  You can also see proofs on the Hoxton Rubber Tumblr and Blogger sites.










I think Jules being a rubberman himself brings an interesting dimension to fetish photography.  He has worked to accentuate that which latex accentuates as well as accentuating the latex itself, which is always a challenge for any professional photographer.  The rates seem quite low and reasonable to access 900+ hi-resolution photographs, of which I'm sure there are many more to come.

Pay sites have come and gone over the years, and the market is challenging with so much content out there, but I think Jules brings something special, which you can see in the photo proofs above.  I wish Jules and the Hoxton Rubber crew the best of luck in their endeavors!  I will certainly be keeping track of their progress! :)

No comments: