Friday, September 14, 2012

Asslock!

I love the fact the bottom is chained in place....is it wrong that I find this arousing?  It's ironic that such devices used to be used as torture devices in the medieval ages for loose women and homosexuals...ah, catholic church, is there any sin you didn't punish with anguishing pain?  Of course, those ones literally ripped your insides apart, now these devices have been modified for absolute 'deviant' pleasure.  Take that, catholic church!  Karma's a bitch, I suppose.
I'm off to Whistler this weekend for the Vancouver Men in Leather weekend in Creekside.  50 leathermen in a cabin....I wonder what's going to happen?  All I know is I'm taking rubber for a photoshoot in the woods and the sling and frame. It will be fun regardless, the weather's supposed to be fantastic, we have our own private acreage and nude beach.  Lots of pics to follow, I hope! :)

No comments: