Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rubber Soldier: the Next Generation

I got my metallic peacock Libidex catsuit back a few weeks ago so I felt compelled to accessorize it with the new mask the newly cut open-face hood and other accessories on Tuesday to see how it all looked (and felt, of course). I completed the look with the CB3000 chastity device and an inflatable butt plug vibrator to the happy results below:
Needless to say, the afternoon ended in a pile of sweaty, cum covered, ass-juiced rubber! Success!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awsome suit - Must be a great experience !!

Anonymous said...

WOW Ried.......beautiful beautiful beautiful.....soooooo tight and your ass....yummmm.I bet you have to peel that suit off its so tight.I could just lie on the floor in admiration and stare at you.I also love the bulge.slurps.
Geeez I cant think of anymore to say....its so excites me......
Dxx

fipius said...

You have always so nicely tight suits. Rubber looks great on you.