Wednesday, April 4, 2012

48 Hours

Lots of stuff going on, of course. People are starting to arrive, lots of tasks to do before Friday afternoon. It's hard to believe, but Rubbout is here. I think we're destined to have a great weekend; the weather is improving immensely and there's a full moon on Friday! My apartment looks like a rubber flophouse right now; there's rubber hanging from every possible place to hang! I got my Honour of London skinny jeans on Monday; they look good, though in these pics I see how big of a task it's going to be to get myself back down to my target weight. Oh well, I wanted to be in better shape for Rubbout but shit happens. Once this madness is out of the way, I can focus on self-improvement for a change.

Weekend package bags to stuff today, running around picking up equipment and sponsor stuff in the morning, printer pickup, then getting ready for Rubber invasion tomorrow night. I think I'm going to go with this look :)
Maybe the green polo shirt would go better?

3 comments:

Bill - RbbrWiZrD said...

Getting very excited for the weekend. And may I add ~ to you and Rob and Doug and everybody involved with this year's weekend - Salut! and Break-A-Wellie, lol! Big RubberBEARhugs.

Anonymous said...

green and black always look great together, the blue would look better if you also had blue pants, I feel anyhow? Either way Reid......you are SO HOT!!
I wish I was there to get the party started, and polish you off.....so to speak.(as he wipes his mouth)
have a fabulous time !
regards Duncan.xx

curt304 said...

You wear it well. You ALWAYS wear it well.