Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Updates

This flu I've had since September 28 is still kicking my ass, I can't believe the fall I've had dealing with the accident and now illness.  It's been sucky.

Oh well, the solution is simply to keep myself entertained.  I'm heading down to Seattle this weekend for Rubber Night at the Cuff complex with a few of the VML guys.  I'm supposed to be doing some bondage demos and a bit of a talk on rubber care and maintenance at the bar on Saturday night.  I heard a rumour there's going to be a play party after the bar on Saturday night too! :D  I'm looking forward to seeing the gang down in Seattle again.

I never did get a Folsom review done....all I can say is that it was a lot of fun, especially hanging out (and getting into trouble with) friends again.  The Rubbermen of San Francisco party on Saturday evening was a blast as was Rubberchris' birthday party, then Magnitude, then Aftershock.  The street fair was amazing.  I'm looking forward to going again next year!  Here are some pics of me in the sleepsack on Sunday night.







I haven't been feeling much like doing anything for the past couple of weeks and that has now led to the MIR application inevitably floating to the top of the priority list of things that must get done.  I don't want to be rushed working on it so I hope to get that started, maybe today?  Yes, today! ;p

The second Rubbout planning meeting is tonight at Rob's place.  I hope we have a venue selected so we can begin on the event planning!

Last weekend was Canadian Thanksgiving.  I spent most of the weekend with the guy I've been dating for the last couple of months.  Things are going great so far! :)  I wish he was a bit kinkier at this point but I've already warned him how much I plan to corrupt him, and he seems pretty game for anything. It's a bit nerve-wracking though...I have this daunting idea in my head that some night I'm going to show him something that will freak him out too much and become a deal-breaker.  I hope I'm just paranoid.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Hope you're feeling better SOON :) Good luck with your new beau (OMG, do they still use that word...it's a good word but one I hardly ever use, LOL)...no less sincere though!

Anonymous said...

Hey Reid, the guy cant be that stupid to give up on you....he MUST know by now how kinky you really are! Hasn't he readyour blog??lol.
Great pics, enjoy your guy,enjoy yourselves, I regret not doing things i could have done.For example....I Have never been in a sleepsack like you.I feel I have missed out on far too much(Ican feel a midlife crisis again...uhoh).

Dx