Friday, October 29, 2010

Hoods

I saw this one on Twist My Rubber Arm for the first time today, not sure how I missed it before.  This one has the twist of having a condom mouth as well, I can only imagine what trouble you could get a sub into with this one. One ass, one cock, two cocks....it would be quite the sensation for both the top and bottom (which is which in this case? LOL).

I always thought these type of hoods would require a lot of caution since it would be very easy for the guy sitting on the dildo and possibly stuffing a cock into the condom mouth to get carried away a bit. Concussions aren't cool. This one is great because you would have the option for the sub to watch or just sense what is going on with the detachable blindfold.

...Such a busy face! *big grin*
The hoods with the dildo on the mouth can be part of the hood or detachable as well. I think detachment would give you a wider range of options therefore is preferable. With the dildo being over the mouth, the view for the sub is different and gives the sub a more aggressive position where he can face fuck or be sat on. If you were being sat on the same caution would apply...dental re-work isn't cool either.

I would think the forehead option would give you the same positions but not as good of a view of inserting into an ass, however the view when being sat on it pretty horny too! I'd get either; in fact, I'd get both for a change in scenery!

And then, of course, there are all the other variations on a good hood too. I can't wait to start building my hood arsenal again. I hope to find something awesome at MIR next week for a start.

1 comment:

Mondo said...

Sorry but the top pick,literally is the visual of the word dickhead...