Thursday, August 5, 2010

PIG Berlin

Hard to believe Folsom Europe is only four weeks away...I would SO love to be there this year; the plans are to seriously book vacation and make it work to do a Germany/Holland/Austria/Czech Republic tour in the fall of 2011. PIG Berlin will be a definite must-do while there!

PiG Berlin is the Official Party of Folsom Europe. The 2009 party was the 5th edition of this hugely successful kink event. Around 4,000 gay guys in leather, rubber, uniform, skinhead gear, boots, sports and other fetish gear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid, I watched some of these vids on recon and I just sat there and dreamed of the time we would be surrounded by all that meat!!!
It just makes me cry.All the lost opportunities.:{(
Dx

Unknown said...

Aw, D...there's lots of opportunities. You just need to figure out whether travelling to these events is enough of a priority for you. Right now, for me, these fetish parties are the cat's ass (btw - where did that expression come from? It's messed up)...and now that I've been to enough I'm comfortable since I know more and more people every time at each one. You gotta get over your hangups and just do it! No one judges at these events; that's one of the best parts about the whole scene. Everyone's just there for the love of fetish, gear, play and sex. A celebration of those things, if you will.