Monday, August 30, 2010

Higher Than Lycra

I had a great play session with a young guy that I have been chatting with for a very long time online that was finally in Vancouver this weekend so we decided to hook up and see what happened.

He is very much a spandex afficionado, but had never tried latex before. He took to the new material like a fish to water! We had a lot of fun trying on different gear, he took a ride in the straightjacket and Spexter suit, the vacrack with the Spexter suit on, then I put him naked into the sleepsack where I tortured his tits and cock and balls for awhile. Afterwards he put on the black Invincible suit and toe socks, tried out some of the latex hoods. I put on the white suit, we did some breathcontrol, shared breathing and closed system tandem breathing in the afternoon which was very satisfying for both of us. To end the day I got to try on some of his spandex items and particularly loved the Adidas swimming fullsuit.

I hadn't been feeling that great this weekend and was regretting the decision to schedule a playdate before he came over, but I'm sure glad, in the end, that we did get together. He's very fun, good to go, imaginative, pervy and we share very similar kink interests. I hope he makes the trip down again soon! :)



1 comment:

Jim said...

Sounds like an action-packed weekend brimming with fun! Looks great in the pictures :)