Friday, March 12, 2010

Military Preview

I know I said I'd wait, but I'm going to debut the new outfit at Sin City on Saturday night. The party is mostly straight and bi, so the gays will still see it as 'sort-of' a debut at Rubbout in four weeks. The suit is from Libidex and the Captain's hat is from Breathless UK. I think I might be single-handedly keeping the rubber fetish industry in the UK above water! LOL

Not sure about the boots? Whether I should wear these Tred-Airs with or without the red socks and laces, or simply wear the Kenneth Cole rubber boots, which look very good with this outfit too?

These last two pics are from the other day 'working'; I was in my Invincible transparent neck-entry suit with STR Harness and the Mickey Mouse rubber boots. I wanted to see how it would look together, and I most likely will wear this outfit to the Rubbout Friday night party.


Could I have a grimmer look on my face in these pics? Sheesh.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Damn, hot pics! Ooo-wee! Love the way that military suit is hugging your assets! :) Jim

Anonymous said...

WOWEE!!YOU ARE HOT!!!
Pull the cap down further Reid,so youre looking through the black rim.I have always loved the sideways glance that you give in these shots.HORNEE!or what.;)
Dx
ps....yes I think you are keeping all those latex companies in business too.

evt said...

Hi, with the military suit you should have a kind of standard black riding boots.