Monday, July 27, 2009

Vivishine

The Germans are at it again!

Have any of you guys tried out Vivishine? I was directed to it after the Mr. Rubber Vancouver contest by the Priape guys. You basically put a couple of capfuls of the stuff into the rinse water for your latex, swish the articles in the water, and voila! Once the latex dries, you are left with a slippery, polished sheen on the rubber in addition to having some additional lubrication inside the suit the next time you put it on. The polish is very nice and uniform. I've tried it on a couple of items already, and I'm pretty impressed with the results.

Check out the cheeky video on the Vivishine website.

3 comments:

Marc in Chicago said...

The soundtrack for the video was as my people would say-- in german-- klassisc, and the visual joke was appropriately hokey!

I'll have to visit Priape this weekend to pick some up!

curt304 said...

How do you order this? I can't read Geman. Is there another site that carries this? thanks.

Unknown said...

I found at least two retailers online, TwistMyRubberArm and Breathless.uk that sell Vivishine. I bought my stock at the Priape Vancouver store. Just Google 'Vivishine' and see what comes up in your area or browse the retailers to find one that you like that carries it.